Thursday, 26 August 2010

Lostprophets at Shepherds Bush Empire

I was doing some holiday shopping in the vast shopping cavern of the Westfield and last minute decided as I was in the area I'd be a fool not to see the mighty Lostprophets playing at the Empire. Before this of course myself and ex Visible Noise Amandine decided we should also make the most of our temperamental Orange phone contract and use the Pizza Express discount on offer . So feeling doughy and bulbous we headed to the venue, caught up with some pals and then were lucky enough to watch the guys side stage.The nights performance completely cemented how much they deserved the classic songwriter honour they achieved at the recent Kerrang awards... tune after tune!! I've uploaded a few of the vids but it's a pretty laborious process so the rest will have to wait!! Enjoy! xxx









SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig