Friday, 26 November 2010

Cheer Up, you've got a new job!!



So I have some news, an update in keeping with my workaholic nature....

I am excited to reveal I will adding another string to my bow and joining the lovely Ed Thomas and Matt Barnes at the most uplifting of brands, Cheer Up Clothing.

From January onwards I will have the role of Press/Artist Liaison, so if any of you have any relevant queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at Sophie@cheerupclothing.com

I look forward to meeting you all and can't wait to get cracking on all the exciting plans we have for 2011......

www.cheerupclothing.com/

I shall be continuing with my other ventures, so for those enquiries please continue to contact me at sophie.eggleton@googlemail.com

xxx



SHARE:

2 comments

Style Souk said...

Congratulations!

What happy news (and extra dosh for lots of beautiful Christmas presents!)...

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

Sophie Eggleton said...

Thank you Sarah! Hope alls well with you xx

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig