Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Interview with The Xcerts at The Boileroom, Guildford.

Last night I ventured from the warm sanctuary of my duvet supplemented office/bedroom to head to The Boileroom, Guildford to chat to The Xcerts.
I had last seen the band when wielding numerous mannequinn body parts from my garage to their van for use in their brilliant video for Slackerpop, a sight which definitely caused nosy neighbors to twitch curtains. Since then the boys have been relentless in their touring and managed to find time to complete their awesome second album proper 'Scatterbrain'. I was eager to find out how Mike Sapone was to work and some tit bits about life on the road..... However stories of 'interesting' characters met at malls and friends sex tapes were welcome additions to the nights chat!!

Head to the end of the second video for particularly amusing/cringe disclosure.....



SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig