Friday, 1 April 2011

Interview with Sean Smith of The Blackout as part of the Virgin Bloggers Challeneg...

Regular readers of this blog will know that I had been set a challenge by the people at Virgin Trains. On Wednesday I was in Liverpool to fulfill the brief of having a great day out using Virgin Trains as the method of transport. As well as having a tour of Anfield, vising The Tate, the legendary venue The Cavern and sipping cocktails at the Panoramic Bar, I had managed to sort out passes for myself and colleague Edward for The Blackouts gig at the O2 Academy.

The tour will see the band showcase songs from their new album Hope, which is released on April 4th...

Unfortunately after the cocktails I had developed one of my allergic rashes and was feeling a tad squiffy... I wondered what questionable material might escape my mouth during the interview with singer Sean Smith...

We ended up discussing Hope, how they funded the record, touring with Limp Bizkit as well as more random subjects including Wrestling and Taylor Momsen....

I am currently debating whether it would be worth putting together a quick outtakes video... Not sure it would do much for my already invisible street cred though!

Enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/theblackout




SHARE:

1 comment

iScream said...

hahaha! cracking interview...! i liked it when u sed Rrrrrrrross. LOL

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig