Saturday, 23 July 2011

BEAUTY REVIEW - MOROCCANOIL- INTENSE HYDRATING MASK ARGAN OIL ENRICHED




Since my first ever dye-job earlier this year sadly my hair has become more prone to dryness. If I’m honest I wouldn’t be surprised if a horse thought it appropriate to start gnawing on it. After I ran out of the amazing samples given by my hairdressers of Kerastase nourishing treatment I reverted back to my supermarket own brand shampoo and conditioner, and used my manic work schedule as an excuse to abandon any pre straightening/blow drying hair protecting measures. Since my colour treatment it became apparent that my lackluster approach to hair care would have a much more noticeable negative affect. I wanted to try and get my hair back in shape in preparation for the LA Sun which I knew would give it a further battering. Forced to sit still while body masks did their work I would use this period to simultaneously mask my locks. MOROCCANOIL® Intense Hydrating Mask is infused with Argan oil to help dry and damaged hair faced with environmental stresses to restore its shine and manageability. After washing and towel drying I would apply to my damp hair to seal in the moisture. It was incredibly successful in leaving me with a mass of soft and silky strands. It hadn’t felt or looked this healthy in a long time. I usually curl my hair using my GHDS, and can go without hairspray, the dryness and rigidity meaning the style usually stays in place without and spraying of styling products. If I tried my usual routine after a mask treatment the curls would fall out in next to no time. However inconvenient, this only says a lot about the improvement in texture of my mane.

P.S This may be too much info but my newly soft locks even received a compliment from a man who seductively ran his hand through.. and they say men don’t notice these things!
SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig