Sunday, 29 January 2012

Valentines Gifts for Footwear Fiends





For years I never understood why so many girls go completely ga ga over footwear. I think this was merely a reaction to the fact that I could never walk in, and therefore purchase, the majority of the pretty shoes that they were lusting after, and eventually sporting with such pride. Since the recent resurgence of the comfortable wedge shoe I have started to see my inner shoe lover emerge. So many beautiful shoes, and ones that I can walk in without creating too many accidents or embarrassing incidents. I am not quite sure if this is a positive change yet, but it has definitely had an adverse affect on my savings account. If I had a guy in my life right now I know I would be pretty chuffed if he bought me the scarlet velvet wedge boots from Bohoo.com....but alas.




£66.99 NIKE at www.office.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig