Thursday, 30 August 2012

My Interview With The Blackout at Leeds Festival




When I found out I was interviewing the Blackout again a little bit of panic set in. For some reason I always end up over-sharing, going down a dodgy path discussion wise, and frankly forgetting all good journalism. My pre-festival interview with Sean had to be edited down from 14 minutes to 4 due to the controversial content, but on this occasion it wasn't my job to edit down the footage... what on earth would end up on YouTube!

I had also been asked to make this interview a random one and given a few things to do with the boys... thumb wars, charades, word association, fun questions etc....

Watch the interview to see how that went.... thanks to Will and Dom for removing the part about my terrible IBS issues!



SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig