Friday, 8 February 2013

My New Show - The Sleeve




So I've been working on a new project for the last couple of months and I can finally unveil the first episode. The Sleeve will look at various instances when music collides with fashion and art. It will cover clothing brands inspired or founded by musicians, merch designs, album artwork, tattooing, music style and more.

In this episode I head to Love Hate London Social Club to chat to musicians and broadcaster Huey Morgan and tattooist Ami James. I have a natter with graffiti artist Paris about his work with Coldplay for their Mylo Xyloto album, and lastly Pat Salter, the design director of Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green.

ENJOY!!



Come join the fun...


SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig