Friday, 3 May 2013

Inhibitif - NEW BEAUTY PRODUCT - Goodbye Yeti Soph?



I don't know about you, but I can't help to be a bit sceptical about products that promise to remove or reduce body hair. More often then not they are incredibly messy with an off-putting odour, extremely expensive, require time consuming maintenance, or just simply don't work!

When I am tempted to invest in a hair removal themed splurge my mum will remind me of when she forked out a lot of money on laser removal, which was painful and failed to work on her stubborn coverage. I have lost count of the times she's hammered this home.. you know mothers!!

For a review I once tried waxing, and I couldn't believe that people would volunteer to do such an eye watering process in the quest for smooth bits. I'd like to say that I instead opt for regular shaving. The reality is that I am extremely lax when it comes to my fuzz management. If I have managed to muster up the bother to tame it, which is rare, I end up with raised red bumps, the odd minor bleed and a less than slick finish.

Recent stats suggest that over 72 hours of our life is spent shaving, although I presume a lot less for me, so wouldn't it be great if there was something that could reduce these wasted hours, and leave more time for the finer things in life!

So what is it?
The solution comes in the form of a highly-concentrated serum that helps reduce the apparent prominence and density of body hair over a short time. Its mission is to minimize the need for hair removal at all in an incredible 8 weeks. INHIBITIF enters the market as a ground-breaking competitor not only to tried-and-tested temporary methods like shaving, waxing and creams, but also to long-term, 
wallet-wounding laser or IPL hair removal treatments. INHIBITIF offers painless, effective longevity at a fraction of the price – only £29.99. All the benefits of laser hair removal, in a 250ml bottle.

Tom Heinar, Cosmetic Science Advisor at DECIEM, the brand umbrella behind INHIBITIF, commented: 

“INHIBITIF targets the hair follicle directly to slow down the apparent growth rate and density of unwanted hair; as a result, many hairs seem to never grow while using INHIBITIF, and many hairs seem to grow to a lesser degree. This action on hair cycle reduces the apparent amount of hairs and impairs overall hair quality, thus drastically minimising the need for hair removal in weeks.”

I've used it for the first time today, and although is too early to report back on results, it was extremely quick and easy application, and just feels as if you are rubbing on a nice body oil. Due to the fact it is a serum though it soaks in very quickly with an extremely pleasant scent. Some friends have reported positive results, so I can't wait to see how I get on. I can think of one particular person who will be praying for success!!

I will keep you updated!!

INHIBITIF is available nationwide exclusive at Boots from 17.04.13
RRP: £29.99
SHARE:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I have no affiliation to the product but I have been using it for two weeks and it's amazing. The first time in many years I don't have hair growing where it shouldn't for a lady. Brilliant, just hope it remains on the market otherwise I'll weep. Much better than that crap you get on private prescription Vaniqua which did nothing but burn a hole in my wallet.

Followers

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig