Thursday, 17 October 2013

Breaking Bad...habits


For my birthday last year I asked for some pencils and paper. I hoped if I had the materials at hand it would encourage me to draw again. I always found it incredibly relaxing but for the last few years hadn't found the time to do it. I do three drawing, which I enjoyed by I then returned to my usual routine of watching Friends and napping in the small gaps I get from work.As my birthday approaches again I thought I owed the person who gifted me with the arty pressies another go. I am in the midst of catching up on Breaking Bad, so I thought I'd doing a chilled little sketch of the gorgeously lined face of Heisenberg...
It's not the best, but it did remind me of arts therapeutic capabilities. I will endeavor to pick up a pencil more often this next year... promise!
SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig