Friday, 21 March 2014

Bleach London - Blonde Ambition


The Result




The Inspiration....

Apparently the pictures I showed Loren at Bleach were all quite different in technical terms, so involved dip dye, others all over colours, some darkening the roots, and others highlights. After a discussion about whose look I wanted the most (Blake Lively) and about the practicalities (like upkeep) we opted for half head of highlights using bright blonde and golden tones. 

I was very pleased with the result, as it found the balance of looking more dramatic than my natural tone but not so bright that it couldn't be a natural sun bleached affect. They were my first ever highlights, so I was a bit fearful I'd end up with that ever so nineties stripe aesthetic. I needn't have worried, Loren is an expect, and she coloured such small strands with each colour that it looked like the natural variance you find in blonde hair. 





A week into the transformation...




SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig