Friday, 20 June 2014

Adidas X The Farm Company


With festival season in full flow and most of my work time being consumed by all that comes with it, I am finding myself ignoring many of the fashion related press releases hitting my inbox. However, there was no way I could shun the delights delivered from Adidas HQ this week. This July sees them drop another fantastically summer collaboration with the Brazilian Farm Company. Essentially they've gifted you with a carnival of a casual wear capsule. I personally can't wait to get involved in the festivities.


My favourite look comes in the form of this lightweight and shiny co ordinate. Fresh and tropical and fronted by the iconic Adidas Trefoil, this crop and short combo is my must have purchase for next month. It may even inspire me to do some exercise!!




SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig