Saturday, 31 January 2015

OUTFIT POST : INSPECTOR GADGET BASIC






Hardly one of my most inspiring outfit...but you know some days you just throw things on and hope that they aren't too offensive on the eyes. I was only laying about the house and breaking the day up by going for a quick walk, so all I sought was comfort and ease from my outfit....oh, and something that was clean. So I started off by putting on my soft slightly baggy new jeans from Primark and teaming with a standard white v neck tee from American Apparel. I thought I'd carry on the neutral tones with my Jeffrey Cambell platform trainers. It wasn't actually that bitter weather wise so I could reach for my classic trench from Debenhams without risking my health. My hair was diabolical but I could not be arsed to wash, so I reached for my tope coloured trilby from TOPSHOP.
I have to be honest, I'm not really a fan of this outfit, but in keeping with the honest theme of my blog, I thought I'd show it anyway.....









SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig