Friday, 10 April 2015

OUTFIT POST : PINK LADY


This was the look I put together intended for city or day festivals....think Wireless vibes. That said the style of this outfit wouldn't look out of place at V, ticket buyers there tend to look less rocky - there is definitely more colour than the likes of Download for instance. 
I wouldn't choose to wear any shoes with extra height at most musical events, its just not practical, but for a day one you can get away with a wedge like these. 
I opted for jeggings over jeans, as proper denim is actually a bad choice for a festival. If it gets wet it is terribly heavy on the legs, and if you are sitting down on the grass a thick denim can really cut into your skin behind the knees.
This look may be a bit too sporty/high street in aesthetic for some of my more alternative readers, but I like to offer up some different options. I personally think a pop of ice cream pink would look lovely on a sunny summers day. 

MISSGUIDED VARSITY JACKET
PRIMARK GREY JEGGINGS
MISSGUIDED CROP
JEFFREY CAMPBELLS FLATFORM TRAINERS












SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig