Monday, 29 June 2015

KERRANG! AWARDS : BIRD'S EYE VIEW (ME BEING THE BIRD)

Don't expect an array of wonderful professional music photographs in this post. This is what was found on my camera as I scrolled through the morning after....feeling a bit worse for wear, inevitably. It's incredible how bad I feel after a night out, even as a non drinker. Guess that's the CFS....or maybe I'm just too old for fun these days.

So I thought I'd upload these, even though some are blurred, some are wonkey donkey, and most have obstacles in the way.....we can pretend its some sort of intentioal artistic choice I made, one to represent the chaos and mayhem of the night......hmmmmm.




































SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig