Sunday, 23 August 2015

'All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking'


Yesterday was potentially the last good weather day of the summer, so I made sure I got outside (I've been struggling to do that this week) and top up my vitamin D levels. My mum and I went to our favourite spot in Virginia Water, which is always the best destination for dog watching (bothering). 
I thought I'd take my camera out and snap some of the beautiful nature that was being showcased so beautifully by the glorious weather. 

P.S If you're feeling blue or suffering from writers block, trust me, this will do you the world of good!
























SHARE:

1 comment

Amy Morgan said...

Oh my I LOVE these! The meadow is so colourful! I would love to take a walk with you :)
LadyinBlack

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig