Thursday, 29 October 2015

OUTFIT POST: BIRTHDAY SUIT...I MEAN DRESS


I needed an outfit that would work for mooching around then heading straight out to a fairly nice (but not overly posh) restaurant. These days the likelihood of me wearing heels is extremely low, but I can just about handle a modest wedge. I remembered these old New Look boots that I'd bought a couple years ago but had never worn because they kinda looked like clogs from a distance. The top of the boot is also slightly higher than I'd like, hitting a chunkier bit of my leg. I prefer ankle boots that actually show the the ankle, aka the slimmest part.  However, I thought they'd tone in nicely with the autumnal print of this Boohoo dress, which is a perfect  transition dress due to it's long sleeves and faily covered up nature. I gave it a bit of an edge by adding my new leather (it's not actually leather though) jacket and a beanie. 

I actually enjoy the challenge of converting clothes I've worn in the summer into acceptable A/W looks. How you guys getting on during this tricky phase?


 BOOHOO DRESS
ASOS MOTO
NEW LOOK BOOTS
H&M BEANIE










SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig