Sunday, 15 May 2016

PLAYING FOR KEEPS WITH ALEXA AND MARKS AND SPENCER


The final (for now) in my trio of Alexa x Marks and Spencer purchases, and perhaps my favourtie. 
What I love the most is that it's a playsuit, but one that can fool you in to thinking it's a dress. I find some playsuit's ride up and give you the dreaded you know what, but this was is cut in a way it doesn't give you a chafing frontal wedgie.

It nips in at the waste a kicks out like a skirt, so it creates a very pretty and feminine silhouette. Although created in a silky material not dissimlar to lingerie, the slightly longer-than-mini length stops it from appearing overtly sexy. Being so light and flowy it was the perfect addition to my holiday wardrobe and looked great teamed with my converse, as well as with my silver sandals. 
This pretty baby is going to be getting a lot of wear....

Have you treated yourself to anything from the Archive yet?

HAIRBAND: FOREVER 21
NECKLACE: GENUINE ONE FROM THE 90'S
PLAYSUIT: ARCHIVE BY ALEXA FOR MARKS AND SPENCER
SILVER FLATS: TOPSHOP
DENIM JACKET: H&M
SUNGLASSES: ALDO 


SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig