Monday, 13 June 2016

JENN IM X GRUNGE - BEAUTY TUTORIAL

A few weeks ago my pal and superstar YouTuber Jenn Im sent me beautiful care package containing the products from her collaboration with Colourpop Cosmetics, cleverly named Jenn Ne Sais Quois - I love a good play on words! 

If you follow my channel you will have seen a first impressions video where I swatched the quad of eyeshadows, as well as the three stunning lip products. I ended up having a lot of requests to create some beauty looks using the products, and I tend to do as I'm told....

So first up is a grunge eye using the all four of the eyeshadows in the quad...

Watch the video below if you want to see how I created the look in the piccies below....





SHARE:

1 comment

Chris Walsh said...

thanks for share this article
Free Earrings

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig