Sunday, 3 July 2016

CRUELTY FREE SUMMER GLOW

Today's video is a completely Cruety-free make-up look. I've done oodles of grungey/rock looks so thought it was about time I did a summery face, even if the weather is making us forget that's actually the season we are in. To be honest there's even more reason to want to create a bronzed glowy look, afterall that sun's not allowing us to do it naturally! I certainly felt a bit better after brushing on my faux glow, so I hope it does the same for anyone who tries to recreate this look!


I won't give away how I created this look in this blog post as I want you to click play on the video below. However I will tell you that I once again turned to my current favourite products from my pal Jenn Im's collaboration with Colour pop.


Jenneration X has become my go-to summer lip colour, I love how bold and punchy it is, and it's that fabulous orangey tone of red that looks great in summer (with white dresses and floral prints) and winter (with military hues and all back outfits). A huge benefit is how white it makes your teeth look too!


Inika provided contour and sprakle to the look via their mineral foundation and bronzer.



Other cruelty free brands used during the tutorial include Elf, Kat Von D, Sonya, Natural Collections and B.


Watch the video below to find out how to recreate this look.....





Make sure you tag me if you do recreate this seasonal look @sophieggleton and please let me know if you'd like to see more cruelty free based tutorials.

SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig