Sunday, 24 July 2016

I MET GRUMPY CAT AT PRIMARK HQ

Another day in blogland where I couldn't help but note what a weird life I lead.  This week I was invited to Primark HQ to meet a modern day celebrity. It's quite bizarre that a human can be an  internet celebrity, and even more obsurd that an animal can amass 1.6 million followers on Instagram. Although I have an awareness of how ridiculous the world has become I am well and truly sucked in. I love Grumpy cat and the memes she became the miserable face of. As a self confessed Victor Meldrew and as someone who has a face that naturally falls into a munge, I can't help but feel a connection to the adorable feline. 

It's a genius move that Primark have created a range of products inspired by this famous fluffy  - including bedsheets and PJ's.

Watch my video below to see some adorable clips....(Grumpy Cat appears from about 8.00 onwards)
 



Molly Bakes was also on hand to ensure we had an indulgent time. Having lunch at The Diner and ordering a Peanut butter milkshake proved to be a huge mistake. I should have probably saved myself for this showstopping caramel creation. I obviously still drank it, how could I resist? But I'm not sure my goal bikini body is any closer.


SHARE:

1 comment

Sofia said...

Oh my god, I am so jealous, that's the cutest little thing!! xx

Sofia | theglamchapter.blogspot.com

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig