Tuesday, 30 August 2016

INTERVIEW WITH THE NEIGHBOURHOOD


What a whirlwind with a chaos on top, things have been lately. Si returned from his two months at Warped Tour, two days later we were on a plane to Kefalonia, six days later we were back with a day to relax before heading to Reading Festival. If you follow me on social media you will be aware that my weekend didn't exactly go to plan but I'll go into more detail about that in another post. 
Anyways despite everything I have three interviews to show you from my weekend at one of the best festivals in the world. 

First up is my chat with 4/5 of The Neighbourhood, who were an absolute joy to talk to about a whole range of topics including english cuisine, visuals and catchy language, their latest album Wiped Out, as well as how they all cope with the online responses to their work. I also found out they are big fans of curry, like me!

Hope you enjoy it!




SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig