Wednesday, 19 October 2016

PREMIERE GRWM - Products


I was lucky enough to attend the premiere of The Accountant on Monday - a crime drama (with a frequent injection of dark humour) starring Ben Affleck and Anna Kendrick.
 Getting ready for any red carpet event is a pretty daunting challenge, but with a new hair colour that I'm not yet used to, I felt even more clueless than usual. 
Apart from brief periods where I've dabbled with pink or denim hair, I've always been a blondie and apart from the odd day when I felt like being wacky or experimental I feel like I had my routine down. 

I put out some tweets and googled 'makeup for redheads' to discover the do's and don'ts then decided to just go for it, I mean if it all goes tits up thats what make up wipes are for right?


And I will have to be open about the fact that things did all go tits up...I tried a dark plummy eye and it just wasn't working  AT ALL for some reason. Was it just too matchy matchy with my hair?

I was meant to be wearing a green Topshop dress but when I was trying it on I got stuck in it (one of the scariest and sweat enducing things to happen to females), and because no one else was home I had to rip it slightly to get out of it. So after being forced to abort my original ensemble I decided to go for an electric blue long sleeve dress I had. It's a tad shorter than I like to wear but figured the long sleeves balanced it out somehow.

Perhaps it was meant to be, because this lead me to going for blue on my lids. I had remembered that
blue is opposite orange on the colour wheel so they tend to look great together, it's a combo I used in one of my pieces at art college in fact.


I'm not going to talk about my premiere make up look in any depth on here because I want you to go and watch the video, but I will let you know the products I used because they're all great. 

On the face
Collection Primed and Ready
No.7 Instant Radiance Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfecton Concealer
The Body Shop Buffing Brush (Vegan and brilliant btw)
NEW ID - i cheek Blush Trio
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Collection Contouring Stick
Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter



One my Eyes 

Maybelline Big Eyes - Luminous Blue
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Collection Define and Perfect Eyebrow Powder
YSL Volume Effect FAUX CILS Mascara
The Body Shop Matte Kajal


I completed my red carpet glam with Collection's DELUXE Lip Lacquer in Sparkling Lights.
Now...enjoy the video below to see how I created the look with these products. 

SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig