Tuesday, 20 December 2016

DARKNESSTIVAL GALLERY


This saturday I was at the Indigo o2 to help with the running of Darknesstival - a fan convention put on for the dedicated and loyal fans of The Darkness. Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the wonderful costume displays, photography exhibitions, or any of the other fantastic activities put on within the venue on the day. However I did manage to get some snaps from the band's live performance at the end of the day. I hope you like them!
 

If you wish to use any of them please feel free to pop me an email on sophie.eggleton@googlemail.com

Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to speak to some of the Darkness fans during the day. Wish I could have spoken to more, hopefully we'll get another opportunity!







SHARE:

2 comments

emily strange said...

These are fantastic, Sophie. The link has been shared in The Darkness Army FB group so expect lots more comments!
Jo

holdingmyown said...

Some great pics there! Thank you

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig