Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Tamaris Styling Competition




My friends keep going on little trips away as much deserved treats after stressful times in work and life. I'm of course happy for them and their opportunity for R and R, but I am of course a little envious. One of the most frequent destinations is Berlin, due to its great nightlife and endless cultural sights and activities. From snooping through all of the Instagram and Facebook albums of these trips, Berlin has gone straight to the top of my mini break wish-list. So it was a big internal hooray when the email from TASK PR regarding a competition which gives entrants a chance to cover Berlin Fashion Week arrived in my inbox. All they asked of us bloggers, was that we style up our new sexy strappy's. The deadline is today and my shoes only arrived this morning, so I have not had much time to compose an outfit, so I decided just to go with my style instinct. I've plumped for a young person's Pat Butcher aesthetic. Animal print and a fluffy jumper teamed with my the magenta party shoes. I kept jewellery minimal as I felt the skirt was statement enough, and added a plum lip to tie in with my foot decoration. 
I'd love the opportunity to cover a fashion week in another destination, so if you want to increase my chances of winning please go and show your look on the Facebook page.....









SHARE:

No comments

© Sophie Eggleton. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig