I feel like Rita is everywhere at the moment. Every morning, when I go through my ritual of checking the Daily Mail Online (against my better judgement) there is an article about her latest daring fashion choice. Okay, so she doesn't always find herself in the best dressed list, but there is no doubt she has fun with her fashion and is definitely a clothes horse people watch with antisicpation.
It is not surprising to me that Adidas has chosen her for their latest exciting collaboration. We won't just get one take on the killer combo, we will have 3 seasons of rebelious offerings.
For FW14, expect heritage classics carved up, recut and emblazoned in bold graphics and vibrant colours, brought to life by the hottest name in music at the moment. I need to get my grubby mits on the above jacket - I'm obsessed!
www.adidas.com/RitaOra
#unstoppable
Of the collaboration, Ora says:
"The collaboration came about through mutual
love and appreciation. I have always been a fan of adidas Originals and
respect what they stand for in their fearlessness and originality. I
worked very closely with adidas Originals to put
a personal touch in every piece with connections to my music, my career
and my life. I’m really proud of the collection and beyond excited for
my fans to get their hands on it!"
No comments
Post a Comment