Hi all, I hope you are having a nice and chilled Sunday. I am using the fact that I haven't posted today, as an excuse to take a break from the arduous task of tidying my room. The boy is back from tour today and he doesn't deserve to arrive home to a what we have named 'the cesspit of doom.' I'm at that point where I just have tjust oo much stuff, and no amount of tidying will result in a clean and minimal environment. I think I'm going to hold some swishing parties to try and remedy the issue a bit. It won't be long till I'll be on one of those channel 4 shows about hoarding....sadly I'm not even joking. So back to this post.....Here's what I wore to Warped Tour Uk a couple of weeks back. I know it's hardly spectacular, but that's real life. Some days my face is covered in spot cream and I fester in my Pyjamas all day, and other days I'll wear a dress, do my hair and make up, wear the one nice lacey bra I have, not because I'm going anywhere fancy, just because I feel like it. This day I had two things on my mind....I would be one of the oldest people in Alexandra Palace, but I didn't want to look like mutton dressed as lamb. Secondly, being an oldy, I was worried about comfort. Festivals are pretty hard going for me, with my lack of energy and painful bones, so I needed shoes that wouldn't make things worse, and layers to ensure I would't end up rattling.
So yeah...best stop procrastinating and get back to making my bedroom look less like hell.
VINTAGE FLANNEL
MISSGUIDED TEE
VINTAGE NECKLACE
ZARA BEANIE
M&S TIGHTS
TOPSHOP BOOTS


No comments
Post a Comment