This saturday I was at the Indigo o2 to help with the running of Darknesstival - a fan convention put on for the dedicated and loyal fans of The Darkness. Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the wonderful costume displays, photography exhibitions, or any of the other fantastic activities put on within the venue on the day. However I did manage to get some snaps from the band's live performance at the end of the day. I hope you like them!
If you wish to use any of them please feel free to pop me an email on sophie.eggleton@googlemail.com
Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to speak to some of the Darkness fans during the day. Wish I could have spoken to more, hopefully we'll get another opportunity!
































































































































2 comments
These are fantastic, Sophie. The link has been shared in The Darkness Army FB group so expect lots more comments!
Jo
Some great pics there! Thank you
Post a Comment